WHY JOIN NALEC?
Here are a few reason to join our organization:
- Membership in one of the Hispanic member organizations of the NAE;
- Use of the NaLEC member logo, which gives you the credibility of a national organization and signifies your commitment to unity among Hispanic Evangelicals;
- A recognized voice in Washington championing Hispanic evangelical concerns and providing a source of information on critical issues facing our nation;
- Influence into the direction of NaLEC policy and statements;
- Advance invitations and participation in NaLEC sponsored events, which provide networking opportunities among peers and evangelical leaders;
- Invitations to retreats and conferences for Hispanic church leaders, educators, and church planters;
- Opportunities to promote your organization at appropriate NaLEC events;
- Access to the NaLEC Nuestro Futuro newsletter;
- NaLEC email updates;
- Opportunities to advertise your upcoming events, when appropriate, in our email updates;
- Training for denominational executives, district and regional leaders, Church planting networks, and Christian colleges and universities.
- Access to global meetings with our sister evangelical organizations in Latin America.
Areas of work
Church & Faith
We work to make our partners strong and effective and to support churches and ministries in their work with Hispanic communities. Our broad alliance allows us to organize gatherings, conversations, and movements that foster the mission of the church with its Hispanic sisters and brothers.
We work through our Executive Board to represent Hispanic evangelical concerns to the government and to mobilize evangelicals to engage in the public sphere. Our Washington and New York staff is instrumental in the formation and defense of key policies of concern to Hispanic evangelicals. All our policy work is Biblically-based and non-partisan.
We work through our Leadership Commission to provide support and training for evangelical leaders to minister effectively to Hispanic communities. The Commission has provided training for denominational executives, district and regional leaders, Church planting networks, and Christian colleges and universities.